Wide Format Printers: Seeing the Big Picture
We know the world is much bigger than 8.5x11, and so are your projects. Whether youâ€™re a photographer, designer, architect, engineer, geospatial analyst or a construction professional, you need output solutions that are as big as your ideas. Marco has the best wide format print options available to help you see the big picture and keep your projects in focus.
In the world of wide format printers, options are infinite and choosing the one that fits your business can be overwhelming. Marco will be there to help you from day one. Weâ€™ll identify the right wide-format print solution for your business needs and pair that with ongoing support to ensure your printer runs as smoothly as your business.Â
KIP is a leading global supplier of digital printing and scanning solutions for color and monochrome wide format documents. Offering an extensive product range that meets your ever-increasing demand for fast, high quality, cost-effective reproduction, the advanced technology leads the market with benefits for your business such as:
- Black and white systems are 100% toner efficient, greatly reducing the cost of printing.
- Industry leading low cost of ownership.
- Zero wasted toner resulting in lower toner consumption.
- Elimination of waste toner means no toner in landfills and a cleaner environment.
- Employs fewer parts resulting in greater intervals between service calls.
Whether you spend your days drafting designs for a new building, photographing your latest subject or producing posters or banners for special events, an HP DesignJet printer offers high-quality output, faster speeds and web-connectivity that is perfect for your business. Marco can help you choose the printer that is right for you:
- Graphic applications - Deliver consistent, exceptional quality and efficient operation, whether you're producing color and black-and-white photos, posters, presentations and more.
- Production applications - From AEC and CAD drawings to business and event graphics, count on fast print speeds and consistent high-quality jobs.
- CAD applications - Ideal for individual or multiuser environments, these printers deliver high-quality products and help streamline workflows and ensure efficiency.
HP Cash In & Trade Up
The Cash In & Trade Up program gives you the option to upgrade your printer and get cash back on select HP DesignJet printers. Click here to talk to a specialist about this month's promotion and see if you're eligible.Â