Decrease Print-Related Expenses by 30 Percent or More
Minor inconveniences like running out of paper or receiving a low toner warning when you’re in the middle of a print job add up over time. They cost organizations time and resources while testing the efficiency and patience of employees. Having the right machinery, in the right place, with the right service agreement can add a level of ease to your organization you never thought possible.
Hard Drive Security
Security and the privacy of personal information is a key focus of our copier/printer services. All of Marco’s copier/printer manufacturers have security statements detailing which security options are available as an integrated feature or available as an add-on.
- Sharp Security Statement
- Sharp Add-on Security Kit
- Konica Minolta Security Statement
- HP Security Statement
- Kyocera Mita Security Kit
When it comes to returns and disposals, the following options are available for Canon, HP, Konica Minolta and Sharp copiers/printers that are traded in or returned to Marco:
NOTE: If the device is from a manufacturer other than listed above, please speak with your Account Representative for options.
Removal of Hard Drive -
- For customers who’ve determined there is sensitive/confidential data on their hard drive, Marco will leave the hard drive with you at a cost of $350.High-Level
- Hard Drive Format - For customers who do not have sensitive/confidential data stored on their hard drive, Marco will reformat the hard drive at no charge. A format of this type does not protect against all forms of data recovery.