Marco's Return Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please follow the guidelines below to request approval for a return. Product(s) must be returned to Marco within 15 calendar days of purchase date provided the following criteria are met:
- All returns must have a pre-approved Marco RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number prior to shipping product(s).
- Product(s) requested for return are pending per the approval of the Returns Department and does not guarantee the return approval of the product.
- Product(s) returned to Marco without prior authorization will be returned to the customer and customer will be charged for return freight.
- Product(s) must be in resalable condition and not damaged. Product(s) must be complete and in manufacturer's original packaging, with no visible damage (i.e., rips, tears, compressions, holes or dents). All seals and packaging tape of manufacturers packaging must be unbroken. There must be no markings or writing on manufacturer's packaging. There must be no stickers, other than the shipping label, on manufacturer's packaging. Product(s) found not to be in resalable condition will be subject to a restocking fee and /or denial of credit.
- Special or custom orders are non-returnable.
- Product(s) may be subject to restocking fees.
- Product(s) that have been installed will be individually reviewed and may be subject to restocking fees, a refusal of return, no credit for the installation and delivery charges, and/or added fees for pick up.
- Marco RMA numbers will expire after 10 calendar days from issuance. Any product(s) received after the Marco's RMA number expires will be subject to restocking fee and /or denial of credit.
- Shipping damage must be reported within five calendar days to Marco's Returns Department.
- Customer is responsible for all return freight charges.
- Marco RMA number must appear on the shipping label only, not on the carton or manufacturer's product.
- When shipping please insure the package for the full retail value of the item. Product(s) should be returned via a traceable shipping company like UPS, FedEx or certified US mail. Please take care in shipping product(s) back to Marco and provide appropriate shipping /packing material.
- Product(s) damaged by inadequate shipping/packing material will result in additional fees
and /or denial of credit. See your carrier for shipping/packing details.
- COD (Cash on Delivery) returns will not be accepted.
- Please request your Marco RMA by one of the following: