MARCO'S RETURN POLICY
If you are not satisfied with your purchase of equipment, hardware, parts, or supplies (“Product(s)”), please follow the guidelines below to request prior authorization for a return. Product(s) must be returned to Marco within thirty (30) calendar days of invoice date and the following criteria must met:
- All returns must have a pre-approved Marco RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Product(s) returned to Marco without prior authorization will be returned to the customer and customer will be charged for return freight.
Please request your Marco RMA by one of the following:
• Website: https://www.marconet.com/support/request-a-return (Online Portal)
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers are responsible for promptly inspecting Product(s) as soon as they are delivered (including delivery by drop shipping). Any damage must be reported to Marco’s Returns Department within 7 calendar days of the Product(s’) delivery. Product condition must be signed for by customer as damaged if damage is present. Any damage that is not signed for will be the responsibility of the customer.
- All Product(s) return requests are pending for approval of the Marco Returns Department and may be subject to your contract terms and third-party vendor or manufacturer prior authorization. A return request does not guarantee the return authorization the product.
- Restocking fee of a minimum of twenty five percent (25%) will apply to any return.
Product(s) must be in resalable condition, not damaged, complete, and in manufacturer’s original and undamaged packaging (e.g., no rips, tears, compressions, holes, or dents) to be returnable. All seals and packaging tape of manufacturer’s packaging must be intact. There must be no stickers, other than the shipping label, on manufacturer’s packaging. Product(s) found not to be in resalable condition will be subject to a restocking fee and/or denial of credit and customer shall be responsible for the return freight.
- Product(s) that have been installed will be individually reviewed for returnability and may be subject to restocking fees, a refusal of return, no credit for the installation and delivery charges, and/or added fees’ for deinstallation and pick up.
- Marco RMA numbers will expire after 15 calendar days from issuance. Any Product(s) received after the Marco’s RMA number expires will be subject to restocking fee and/or denial of credit.
- Customer is responsible for all return freight charges.
- Marco RMA number must appear on the shipping label only, not on the carton or the Product(s).
- When shipping, the package must be insured for the full retail value of the Product(s). Product(s) must be returned via a nationally recognized traceable shipping company like UPS, Fed-Ex or certified US mail. Appropriate shipping/packing material must be used for any return.
- Product(s) damaged by inadequate shipping/packing material will result in additional fees and/or denial of credit. See your carrier for shipping packing details.
- Special or custom orders are not returnable. Licenses and license agreements, software and service/maintenance subscriptions, and other software and services agreements are not returnable.