Backup & Disaster Recovery
We'll Help You Make the Best of the Worst
It's every organization's worse nightmare: a disaster hits and brings your operations to a grinding halt. It's difficult to think about the unthinkable. Which is why many businesses don't put enough focus on their disaster planning and recovery plan until it's too late. But not putting an effective plan in place can be devastating.
In fact, many businesses simply can't recover. Marco can help you create a plan that gives your business the best possible odds at picking up right where you left off.
Three Steps to Better Peace of Mind
1. Comprehensive Plan
Some individuals may think as long as they're backing up their data, they're prepared for a disaster. But, that's just one small aspect of a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
- We'll start with an on-site assessment to determine how you currently run your business.
- Then we'll work through all of the pieces you'll need to consider in the event of a disaster—from the operational logistics of who does what and where to the technology components of your plan.
- We'll break down your plan by functional areas and determine which critical applications you'll need for each area.
- Because it's not enough just to back up your data. You'll also need the right applications to access the data you're backing up.
2. Put Your Plan to the Test
It's one thing to create a comprehensive plan. It's another to know that it works. Many customers skip this critical step simply because they don't think it's necessary. But if a disaster happens, that's the worse time to discover kinks or gaps in your plan. We'll help you complete this critical step so you can be sure you've mapped out everything you need to hit the ground running again.
3. Provide Backup and Storage
We can provide a box or appliance on-site that backs up your data and your critical applications locally and sends the backup into the cloud. That way, if you're hit with a power outage, fire or natural disaster, you have everything you need to continue operating. Marco's off-site storage backup and disaster recovery solutions seamlessly scale to meet your organization's growing need for capacity, while ensuring availability and fast access.
Backup as a Service (BaaS)
Backup as a Service (BaaS) ensures businesses have backed up their data and applications off-site, in the cloud or in both areas. With BaaS, you’ll also have a plan for inbound and outbound calls and you can set up your system to enable remote work, which combines power with security.