Date: June 8, 2023
Time: 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST | 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Location: Court Avenue Brewing, 309 Court Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
Can Your Printer Be Hacked?
Yes, and often it comes down to one missing patch.
Ready to see a demo of printer hacking? (Yes, the answer is yes)
Join Marco and LMG Security for an event on Printer Security on Thursday, June 8th at Court Avenue Brewing. We are excited to have Tom Pohl, Penetration Testing Team Manager and Senior Cybersecurity Consultant from LMG Security, demonstrate hacking.
Tom calls the presentation "How I Met Your Printer" as he encounters printers - lots of printers - often on penetration tests. The smarter the printer, the more likely he will gain access to your entire organization. Tom can get the printer to give up its secrets and do things that will make your IT Admins GASP. Come watch as he demonstrates how you too can get your printers to give up all their secrets.
Food and beverages will be available at the event. Register below to join us today!
Date: Thursday, June 8th
Time: 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM CT
Location: Court Avenue Brewing309 Court Ave, Des Moines, IA 50309
- Registration and Networking
- Welcome and Introductions to Marco and LMG Security
- Jay Brown - Print Security Overview
- Tom Pohl - How I Met Your Printer
- Happy Hour and Wrap-up
- Tom Pohl is a seasoned hacker and the winner of many hacking competitions including Wild West Hackin’ Fest, Circle City Con, THOTCON, BsidesLV, and DEFCON. Tom leverages his wealth of experience to support LMG Security’s customers as the Penetration Testing Team Manager and a Senior Cybersecurity Consultant. Prior to working for LMG, Tom was the head of software architecture at Businessolver for nearly 20 years.ears.
- Jay Brown joined Marco in 2019 to lead the newly formed Print Security Practice. He is a security governance minded problem solver with experience in risk management, audit, and regulatory compliance. His unique combination of technical and business-related skills allows him to provide a holistic view into IT governance and security systems. Jay now serves as the Cyber Security Manager for Major Accounts at Marco.
Want to join us? Complete the form below and click "Submit."