Date: April 8, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CST | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Location: Virtual Meeting - Webex
Effective Learning in the Classroom
Whether face-to-face, blended or fully remote – technology continues to play an important role in supporting effective learning in the classroom. Join us for a presentation about technology solutions - offered by Marco, Audio Enhancement, Mitel and Newline - that help improve the learning environment for both students and educators.
This webinar will be on Thursday, April 8 from 12 PM to 1 PM CT | 1 PM to 2 PM ET.
The information below will be covered during the virtual meeting:
- Classroom Audio – As students and teachers return to schools, wearing masks may become the next normal. With teachers needing to speak from under a mask, classroom audio solutions become an essential aid in student education.
- Remote Learning – Learning is not always isolated to the classroom. VIEWpath® (Video Interactive Education Window) enhances remote learning by making it easy to Create, Manage, and Deliver video content to students outside the classroom. VIEWpath is an intuitive platform designed to help teachers enhance instruction through personal video.
- Paging and Intercom – The SAFE System is a signal alert for education professionals. With teachers wearing mics, this can be added to discretely alert for a medical emergency, discipline issue or intruder.
- Interactive and Large Format Displays - Collaborate with anyone, anywhere and keep your students engaged.
- Phone Systems and Infrastructure - Tools to keep your campuses connected, today and into the future.
- CARES Funding and Contracts - Stimulus funding for schools and how this applies directly to products.
- Taylor Marks - Audio Visual/Physical Security Specialist with Marco
- Tim Beekman, Jr. - Regional Sales Director with Audio Enhancement
- Tom Tyson - Channel Account Manager with Newline
- Jim Seng - Vertical Sales Manager with Mitel