Date: September 22, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Location: Virtual Meeting - Webex Event
Technology continues to play a large role in helping teachers and students feel a sense of normalcy. Come learn how technology solutions can help to create an effective learning environment for both teachers and students. The webinar, hosted by Marco and Audio Enhancement, will be on Tuesday, September 22 from 12 PM to 1 PM CT.
The information below will be covered during the virtual meeting:
- CARES Funding - Review additional stimulus funding for schools and how this applies directly to products.
- Sound Amplification and Portable Sound Solutions for Classrooms - allows teachers to deliver high-quality sound
- Remote and Blended Learning Solutions - VIEWpath® allows teachers to enhance their lessons through personal video by recording and sending lessons with ease to students with or without internet.
- Signal Alert, Paging and Intercom Solutions - connects teachers and classroom to the school's fire and emergency systems
- Other Solutions Available For Technology Plan:
- Devices - such as laptops for distance learning
- Infrastructure - including phones, network, wireless and security
Tim Beekman, Jr., Territory Account Manager with Audio Enhancement
Jake Vande Hey - Sales Director with Marco
HAVE YOU HEARD?
The governor announced late last week that an additional $75 million in CARES Act funding is now available for South Dakota K-12 Schools. The funding must be used by December 30, 2020 and covers necessary expenses due to COVID-19.