Technology Can Be Complicated
If we were selling paper clips, we wouldn't have to invest so much time and energy into offering premium support. Because if a paper clip breaks, chances are it won't affect your bottom line. But, if your server or your phone system or your wireless capabilities go down, it can mean huge losses in productivity and sales. Paper clips are easy. Technology isn't.
Here are just a few reasons why partnering with Marco for your technology services and solutions is the right decision.
We have consistently been sending out monthly surveys and measuring the results since 1994 to make sure we're doing everything we can to keep our customers happy.
We use Lean continuous improvement principles to keep us focused on working smarter.
Our full-time dispatchers and support desk representatives consistently maintain a 95% live call answer rate and resolve 97% of service issues remotely. We use real-time GPS technology to determine which resource is closest to your location when on-site service is needed.
We continuously monitor our ticket activities, live-call answer rates and how many client services professionals are available in the queue. We use these real-time metrics to ensure your questions and issues are given the highest priority and resolved quickly.
Marco Awards: The Icing on the Cake.
When you love what you do, it shows... in the success your business creates and in the accolades you accumulate. At Marco, our passion for doing good business has earned us a generous list of awards. And though they're certainly not the reason we push ourselves to be the best technology provider, corporate citizen and employer, they're definitely the icing on the cake.
Purchasing Business Technology Solutions Made Easy
Ever wish there was an “easy button” for buying business technology? We know a lot of our current clients did. They were tired of technology providers whose service offerings didn’t match their needs and wouldn’t budge to accommodate them. So, we made everything easy. Buying Marco solutions is like having access to four easy buttons: consulting, hardware, implementation and management.
When it comes to business technology, don’t you think it would be best to just talk to someone who actually knows what they’re talking about? Of course you do, and so do we. Our consulting services connect you with someone (a real person) who has years, even decades, of experience with your industry and the technology that serves it best. Consulting can also include an assessment of your current technology as a helpful benchmark while you consider upgrading or updating your systems. Sometimes, talking to a Technology Advisor is all you need.
Hardware procurement involves choosing and purchasing all the physical items (devices, cords, switches, etc.) that become your bundled technology solution. Equipping your business with the right technology on your own can be a pain and just plain overwhelming. What brands are the best for your business? How much do you need? Are you choosing brands that your internal IT staff knows how to work with? Choosing Marco adds ease and clarity to all your questions as you make hardware choices.
Hey, hardware can be … well, hard. Purchased hardware doesn’t start supporting your business until it’s implemented. And implementation requires decisions about device placement, infrastructure capabilities and the general expertise of how everything fits together. Choosing professional implementation ensures your business technology is set up in the most successful way and aligned with your goals. It also ensures your business has the important infrastructure to support it.
With new technology chosen, purchased and implemented, all that’s left to do is maintain and manage the technology. Sounds simple, right? Maybe for experts, but many companies struggle with this part of business. The ongoing management of technology solutions ensures every device is serviced, maintained, renewed, updated, monitored and supplied. Marco’s expert solution management also includes 24/7 network monitoring, Support Desk service, data collection, data analytics, goal setting and technology advising.
We Make the Best Connections
With so many possible partnerships you could make, where do you start when choosing a technology provider? With Marco, you’re connected to not only an industry-leading technology company, but the best technology businesses in the industry. And they mean business.
Our connections ensure you receive the best fit for your unique technology needs. We consider your technology a long-term investment, so we want our partners to be long-term too. Who do we choose in this competitive field? Only tier-one companies with proven reputations and products. Companies that will still be here three, five and ten years from now.
We've done our homework and have created the best vendor partnerships in the industry, so your technology will take your business to the next level and beyond.
Music to Your Ears, Beauty to Your Eyes
- Liberty Wire & Cable
- Tightrope Media Systems
- March Network
- Poly | Registered Partner
Be a Printing Powerhouse
- Entrust Datacard
- HP | Premier Partner First Managed Print Specialist
- ECi FMAudit
- Konica Minolta
- Canon Authorized Dealer
- EFI Fiery | Platinum Partner
Let’s Get Organized
- PSIGEN Software Inc.
Your IT Should Be Well-Managed
- iPro | Certified Reseller
- Cisco Partner | Gold Integrator
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Dell Technologies Gold Partner
- FRSecure Information Security Experts
- March Networks
- Microsoft Partners
- Cisco | Meraki
Can You Hear Me Now?
Keep it Safe and Stored
- Ingram Micro
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Partner
- Dell Technologies | Gold Partner
- VM Ware | Enterprise Partner
- Trend Micro
- Tech Data
- Cisco Partner | Gold Integrator
- Aruba | A Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Cisco Meraki
- F5, Inc.
Internet Connectivity Isn’t Down
- Comcast Business
- Consolidated Communications | Authorized Agent
- Lumen | Channel Partner
- Arvig | Authorized Channel Partner
- ACC Business | Authorized Agent
Professional Certifications: Over 650 And Growing
At Marco, we take training seriously. We want our 650+ certified systems engineers and technical representatives to be the most knowledgeable in the business, because your technology and your business depend on it. So we put our money where our priorities are. Our technology experts are certified at the highest level for their area of expertise. That means 40 hours a year for technicians and 80 hours a year for senior engineers. We make it our job to answer your questions and fix your technology issues.
- Advanced Security Architecture Field Engineer Representative (CH-ASAFER)
- Barracuda Certified Professionals
- Brocade Alliance Partner Network Premier Partner
- Brocade Certified Network Engineer (BCNE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Design Associates (CCDA)
- Cisco Certified Design Professionals (CCDP)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professionals (CCNP)
- Cisco Certified Systems Engineers
- Cisco Collaboration Engineers
- Cisco Fire Jumper Certified Systems Engineers
- Cisco Gold Partner
- Cisco Master Collaboration Partner
- Cisco Meraki Network Associates (CMNA)
- Cisco Specialized VPN/Security Partner
- Citrix Certified Administrators
- Citrix Certified Professional - Virtualization
- Citrix Sales Professional
- CompTIA A+ Certified PC Technicians
- CompTIA Network+ Certified Technicians
- CompTIA Security+ Certified Technicians
- CompTIA Server+ Certified Technicians
- Dell Technologies Proven Professional (formerly Dell EMC)
- Dell EMC Proven Professional - VxRail Certification
- Ekahau Certified Survey Engineer
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
- F5 Certified BIG-IP APM Technical Specialist
- Fortinet Certified Network Security Experts (NSE)
- GIAC Security Essentials Certified
- HPE/Aruba Authorized Partner
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- ISC² Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Product Specialists (MCPS)
- Microsoft Certified Network Protocol Specialist (MCNPS)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft Education Certified
- Mitel Networks IP Certified Technicians
- Mitel Networks Systems Engineers
- Polycom Certified Professional
- VMware Certified Professionals (VCP/VCAP)
- Canon Factory-Trained and Certified Service Technicians
- HP Accredited Presales Professionals (APP) for Imaging & Printing Solutions
- Konica Minolta Copier Factory-Trained and Certified Service Technicians
- Kyocera Factory-Trained and Certified Service Technicians
- Lexmark Authorized Business Solutions Dealers (BSD) Distributors
- OCE Factory-Trained and Certified Service Technicians
- Sharp Copier Factory-Trained and Certified Service Technicians
Our Managed IT customers receive a bi-annual business review – we call it the Client Business Review. During this review, you meet with your technology advisor to go over the details of your service. We bring all of the data, performance analytics and ticketing information, discuss your business goals and assess anything that is or isn’t working. Businesses that partner with Marco always have a clear vision of how their business is benefiting.
- March Camera
- Open Options
- Panasonic VI and Monitor Cast