PURCHASING PROGRAMS/CONTRACTS FOR GOVERNMENT
Marco has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of state and government entities over the past 40 years. Through our exclusive partnerships, you can be assured you will receive the best pricing without the hassle of the bidding process!
Marco partners with the following education programs:
As a vendor partner for Sourcewell, Marco has developed a program that allows all cities, counties, nonprofits and government agencies to benefit from the highest quality Sharp copiers, printers, and multifunction products at the lowest possible discount pricing. Marco is an authorized Sharp dealer for sales and service. Marco also partners with Sourcewell and Mitel as a provider of telecommunications, wireless and related equipment and services.
- Member owned purchasing cooperative established in 1978 to serve government agencies, school districts, and nonprofit organizations
- Operates under MN Statutes 123A.21, Subd. 7
- Contract is advertised, formally bid, and awarded (Contract #021808-SP)
- Mitel phone system contract process is completed on your behalf (Contract #040314-MBS)
- Membership is at no cost, obligation, or liability
For more information about Sourcewell, contact Duff Erholtz at 218.894.5490 or visit Sourcewell's website.
Marco is an authorized HP reseller, certified service center, and Gold HP Partner through our achievement of the necessary certifications for network engineers and HP certified service technicians.
Marco offers HP standards for products according to the State of Minnesota Office of Enterprise Technology. State agencies can buy off the state contract so they don't have to go through the bidding process.
HP Products/Services offered:
- Servers, desktops, laptops, and storage equipment
- HP ProCurve network equipment
- System planning and design
- Implementation and support