PURCHASING PROGRAMS/CONTRACTS FOR EDUCATION
Marco has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of education providers over the past 40 years. Through our exclusive partnerships, you can be assured you will receive the best pricing without the hassle of the bidding process!
Marco partners with the following education programs:
Marco has teamed up with Campus Service Cooperative as their enterprise-wide preferred provider of Managed Print Services (MPS). The new Minnesota State Colleges & Universities contract will assist the 31 colleges and 54 campuses in the MnSCU system in the designing, implementing and managing of print solutions to provide operational improvements and cost reductions. Marco will work to provide MnSCU all copiers, printers and multi-functional devices, and relevant accessories.
Benefits of Marco's MnSCU Partnership:
- Four-step print assessment process: assess, plan, measure and manage your company's printing output
- Save up to 30% on your printing costs
- Access to live 24/5 help desk support and remote support
- On-site technical support, as needed
- Toner will automatically be delivered for multi-user machines
- Mobile printing and Secure printing
As a vendor partner for Sourcewell, Marco has developed a program that allows all educational entities to benefit from the highest quality Sharp copiers, printers, and multifunction products at the lowest possible discount pricing. Marco is an authorized Sharp dealer for sales and service. Marco also partners with Sourcewell and Mitel as a provider of telecommunications, wireless and related equipment and services.
- Member owned purchasing cooperative established in 1978 to serve government agencies, school districts, and nonprofit organizations
- Operates under MN Statutes 123A.21, Subd. 7
- Copiers and printers contract is advertised, formally bid, and awarded (Contract #021808-SP)
- Mitel phone system contract process is completed on your behalf (Contract #040314-MBS)
- Membership is at no cost, obligation, or liability
For more information about Sourcewell, contact Duff Erholtz at 218.894.5490 or visit Sourcewell's website.
Marco has teamed up with E&I to provide the education industry with the best pricing HP printers and multifunction products and service. E&I is a not-for-profit buying cooperative established by members of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) to provide goods and services to members at the best possible value. The Cooperative is owned by its membership of more than 1600 colleges, universities, K-12, hospitals, medical research institutions and hospital purchasing organizations located throughout the United States.
As a member of the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA), Marco can provide you with substantial discounts and expert service on Konica Minolta's full product line of color, black and white, and production copiers and printers.
Benefits of Marco's AEPA Membership:
- Save up to 70% off manufacturer suggested retail prices
- No bid process necessary
- Includes Konica Minolta's full product line of color, black and white, and production copiers and printers
- Service and support from an established local provider
Marco's AEPA Contract is AEPA IFB #009 D. For more information, contact Steve Gau at 800.892.8548or firstname.lastname@example.org