Marco has had the pleasure of working with hundreds of education providers over the past 40 years. Through our exclusive partnerships, you can be assured you will receive the best pricing without the hassle of the bidding process!
Marco partners with the following education programs:
Cooperative Purchasing Connection (CPC) is a service cooperative for Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota. CPC provides the smallest schools, cities, counties, nonprofits and other governmental agencies with the same purchasing power of their much larger counterparts. Our competitively solicited contracts meet state guidelines eliminating the need for time-consuming bids and multiple price quotes.
Marco's CPC Contracts:
- Contract #21.1-MCO: Under this contract for sound amplification, Marco offers bell/intercom/paging, and portable sound solutions or audio enhancement products.
- Contract #23.3-MCO: Under this contract for physical security, Marco offers security cameras, intrusion detection, and door access controls.
- Learn more here: https://purchasingconnection.org/contract/278/
As a vendor partner for Sourcewell, Marco has developed a program that allows all educational entities to benefit from the highest quality Sharp copiers, printers, and multifunction products at the lowest possible discount pricing. Marco is an authorized Sharp dealer for sales and service. Marco also partners with Sourcewell and Mitel as a provider of telecommunications, wireless and related equipment and services.
- Member owned purchasing cooperative established in 1978 to serve government agencies, school districts, and nonprofit organizations
- Operates under MN Statutes 123A.21, Subd. 7
- Copiers and printers contract is advertised, formally bid, and awarded (Contract #021808-SP)
- Mitel phone system contract process is completed on your behalf (Contract #040314-MBS)
- Membership is at no cost, obligation, or liability
For more information about Sourcewell, visit Sourcewell's website.
Marco has teamed up with E&I to provide the education industry with the best pricing HP printers and multifunction products and service. E&I is a not-for-profit buying cooperative established by members of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP) to provide goods and services to members at the best possible value. The Cooperative is owned by its membership of more than 1600 colleges, universities, K-12, hospitals, medical research institutions and hospital purchasing organizations located throughout the United States.
As a member of the Association of Educational Purchasing Agencies (AEPA), Marco can provide you with substantial discounts and expert service on Konica Minolta's full product line of color, black and white, and production copiers and printers.
Benefits of Marco's AEPA Membership:
- Save up to 70% off manufacturer suggested retail prices
- No bid process necessary
- Includes Konica Minolta's full product line of color, black and white, and production copiers and printers
- Service and support from an established local provider
Marco's AEPA Contract is AEPA IFB #009 D.