July 8, 2020 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Presenter: Tim Beekman, Jr., Territory Account Manager with Audio Enhancement
We live in unusual times. Going back to school or continuing with remote learning are the questions being asked by schools around the country right now. See the presentation about technology solutions offered by Marco and Audio Enhancement that will help to improve the learning environment for your students.
The information below will be covered during the virtual meeting:
- Classroom Audio – As students and teachers return to schools, wearing masks may become the next normal. With teachers needing to speak from under a mask, classroom audio solutions become an essential aid in student education.
- Remote Learning – Learning is not always isolated to the classroom. VIEWpath® (Video Interactive Education Window) enhances remote learning by making it easy to Create, Manage, and Deliver video content to students outside the classroom. VIEWpath is an intuitive platform designed to help teachers enhance instruction through personal video.
- Signal Alert – The SAFE System is a signal alert for education professionals. With teachers wearing mics, this can be added to discretely alert for a medical emergency, discipline issue or intruder.
- Paging and Intercom Solutions
- CARES Funding - Stimulus funding for schools and how this applies directly to products.