Date: November 30, 2023
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CST | 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
Location: Virtual Meeting
The Good, the Bad, and the Future
There’s a lot of hype and wild speculation out there about generative AI. Will it wipe out human civilization? Is it just a passing fad?
But if you’re making real-world decisions about cybersecurity investments, you need cold, hard facts and genuine expertise about AI in order to choose a prudent strategy. Attend this timely, information-packed webinar co-presented by Marco and Barracuda on Thursday, November 30th.
Get a comprehensive, hype-free overview of the complex topic of generative AI, including:
- Where generative AI came from and where it’s going
- Which large language models can be used in cybersecurity
- How hackers are maliciously exploiting generative AI to improve and scale attacks
- Why a clear understanding of AI is critical to protecting your organization
- And a lot more about mitigating the risks and leveraging the benefits of generative AI
One way or another, AI is going to become an important factor for IT decision-makers. Don’t be caught off-guard. Register now for this essential webinar and gain a wealth of concrete, actionable insights.
Date: Thursday, November 30th
Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM CT | 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Virtual Meeting
Clay Ostlund - Chief Revenue Officer at Marco
Fleming Shi - Chief Technology Officer at Barracuda Networks
Reserve your space and register below!