Are you looking for a technical position that allows you to use your mechanical and customer service skills? Are you a self-starter that can perform with little or no direct supervision? The Field Service Technician is responsible for all aspects of equipment repair at our clients’ locations. Technical elements of the job include troubleshooting basic connectivity and mechanical issues. The position requires traveling to client sites and ensuring top-notch customer service. Previous knowledge of copier/printer repair is not required; Marco provides all of the training and tools needed to be successful. Hourly wage plus monthly bonuses apply.
- Traveling to client sites to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve copier/printer maintenance and repair issues within a designated territory
- Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, parts and supplies in vehicle stock
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by meeting clients’ needs in a courteous, timely and cost effective manner
- Maintaining current technical knowledge and continuously expanding knowledge of new technology and equipment through provided training
- General mechanical and volt meter experience preferred
- Strong communication skills in working with technical and non-technical people
- Must be self-motivated, able to perform with little direct supervision and have excellent time management skills