The Copier Installer/Trainer & Delivery Specialist is responsible for installing, connecting and training clients on network copiers as well as performing copier deliveries and installs within assigned territories to Marco clients.
- Traveling to client sites to deliver equipment and to perform network installation and training sessions
- Completing the connectivity of equipment by installing printer software onto workstations and servers and installing/configuring scanning software
- Providing customized training to the end users of the new product and testing all functions and applications prior to leaving client site
- Troubleshooting any issues that arise during network installation and training
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 4+ years of experience required
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, and other network protocols