St. Cloud, MN
In this role you will provide Salesforce expertise to users in sales, service, and administration throughout Marco. Responsibilities will include front line support and training, reporting, and system administration. This is a great opportunity to build a career on the Salesforce platform!
- Provide application support to users. This includes resolving to cases, answering how-to questions, and troubleshooting issues.
- Develop reports that drive actionable insights for sales and service.
- Conduct training sessions for users, ensuring that users are knowledgeable in application features, standard work, and best practices.
- Perform data updates and migrations; execute initiatives to ensure quality data.
- Identify and execute opportunities for driving support efficiencies.
- Complete initial diligence on application enhancement requests. Collaborate with other system analysts to further define requirements and plan for implementation.
- Assist with quality assurance testing for newly developed solutions.
- Configure applications as directed based on requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, business or technology field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with business collaboration tools including: Word, Outlook and Visio.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to prioritize, meet timelines, and operate with changing priorities.
- Self-starter with the ability to exercise independent judgement.
- Experience with Salesforce and JIRA preferred.