VxRail Test Drive for Technical Decision Makers
January 30, 2019 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
The goal of this workshop is to help you understand the fundamentals and
advantages of Dell EMC VxRail and VMware vSAN platforms and their key
enabling technologies. This course includes hands-on lab exercises using
demo pods that have been designed for you to explore VxRail and vSAN
This solutions-oriented training is designed for end-user DC Architects and
Senior Engineers who are responsible for developing data center solutions that
span compute, network, and storage.
The VxRail Workshop will cover:
• Lesson 1: Hyper-convergence
• Lesson 2: vSAN
• Lesson 3: VxRail Hardware
• Lesson 4: VxRail System Design
• Lesson 5: VxRail Deployment and Operations
• Lab 1: Getting started
• Lab 2: Cluster Monitoring and Maintenance
• Lab 3: Cluster Expansion
• Lab 4: Performance Monitoring
• Lab 5: Fault Domains
• Lab 6: Policy Based Management
• Lab 7: Deduplication and Compression
• Lab 8: Encryption
• Lab 9: Snapshot Creation and Management
• Lab 10: Software Upgrade
Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn | 4351 17th Ave S | Fargo, ND 58103
Room: Rose Room
CLICK HERE to view the full PDF and register today!
(Register for this event by clicking the blue register button in the PDF)
We look forward to seeing you soon. Please bring your laptop to the Test Drive.