Automated workflows:Â So efficient, they're contagious.
The same thing happens nearly every time we implement an automated workflow for a business. We design a more efficient process in one area of the business and, not long after, the phone rings. That automated workflow made such a big difference, the customer wants to create another automated workflow in a different area of the business. And then another. And another.
What our customers discover is that working smarter is contagious. So it's a good thing our workflow solutions can automate nearly any process in any area of your business â€” from administration and accounting ... to customer service ... to human resources and beyond.
Our automated workflow solutions transform any business process into a more streamlined and efficient way of running your businessâ€”from simple document requests and updates to advanced review and approval processes.
The best workflows start with meticulous planning.
You could have three different technology providers install the same workflow software at the same business and chances are they will all work a little differently. That's because each provider customizes the system in a different way. That's what separates Marco's business experience and technical expertiseâ€”and your level of productivityâ€”from the rest of the pack. We know exactly how to make the most of your system.
We take the time upfront to analyze your business processes and systems; identify pain points, common tasks and relevant users; and map out the most efficient workflow strategy. Our meticulous planning can save you countless hours and dollars down the road.
Our workflow solutions:
- Make better use of your resources by allowing you to focus on strategic, value-added tasks instead of redundant activities
- Enhance your relationships with customers, partners and suppliers by making processes easier for everyone
- Improve collaboration by putting the right documents and data in one central location on your network or in the cloud
- Make reviewing and approving documents, tracking document revisions and collecting signatures more efficient
- Make the most of all your software investments by synchronizing data across multiple applications and making your data work harder
Two workflow engines to streamline your business processes.
- Easily implements any business process with required steps, actions and pre- and post-conditions
- Notifies participants in the process via email of required actions
- Allows users to add documents and other objects to their electronic to-do list
- Enables users to quickly see the status of documents or other objects
- Advances processes to the next step with a single click
- Automatically alerts users when tasks are assigned or when processes are overdue
- Allows users to update the process simply by dragging and dropping steps and assignees, attaching documents, setting milestones and specifying other details such as deliverables and due dates
- Tracks users and activities performed to increase security and ensure complete transparency