Microsoft SharePoint®: We'll get you started with a solid foundation.
You're thinking about implementing SharePoint®. But where do you start? HR could really use a one-stop hub for the latest news and information. Operations needs a smart way to automate their approval and review processes. Sales and marketing would love to align their teams and make sure sales reps have access to the most up-to-date marketing information. And accounting could always use a more effective way to gather information at budget time. And, of course, there's legal. They're always looking for more compliant ways to manage and protect all the critical data that's floating around.
There's no limit to what SharePoint® can do. But, with so much potential, it can be tough nailing down what you need and where you need it. That's where Marco comes in. Our SharePoint® experts can help you determine which features and workflows will make the biggest impact on your business.
Three steps to the perfect fit and workflow.
Marco's Microsoft-certified engineers will install and configure your SharePoint® platform based on your specific needs and environment. Then we'll work with your staff to develop a user-friendly SharePoint® site collection and provide ongoing project-based support.
- Initial installation: First we'll determine what infrastructure is right for you, whether that's installing servers or setting you up in the cloud with Office 365 and SharePoint® Online. As a Microsoft Cloud Partner, we can help you choose the most convenient and appropriate management options.
- Import data: Next, we'll help you create a governance plan with site permissions and provide you with the tools you need to migrate content to the site from other applications or existing document management systems.
- Automate business processes: Finally, our experienced systems engineers will work with you to automate your business processes using workflows to help employees manage their daily tasks. We'll help you outline your current processes, identify potential inefficiencies and then translate how the process would work within a SharePoint® environment.
We can help you:
- Make better use of your resources by turning redundant activities into automated, value-added tasks
- Enhance your relationships with customers, partners and suppliers by making processes easier for everyone
- Improve collaboration by putting the right documents and data in one central location
- Make reviewing and approving documents, tracking document revisions and routing for approval more efficient
- Implement a records retention schedule for your documents based on types and the length of time your company is required to keep them
Looking for more ways SharePoint can help you collaborate? Here's 10 of them.