Video conferencing equipment: when you need to go big.
Today’s user-friendly technology makes it easier than ever to video conference right from your desktop or mobile device. Take our unified communications solutions. These super convenient systems house all of your communication apps—messaging, phone and video conferencing—in one location on your desktop or mobile device.
But, sometimes you need to move beyond the confines of your desktop monitor or mobile device. Sometimes you need to go bigger. Video conferencing equipment can help you bring high definition video conferencing to the big screen so you can reach a larger audience with even more impact.
Marco offers advanced, bandwidth-saving technology that delivers a user-friendly and lifelike video conferencing experience for everyone—administrators, management and users. We combine the perfect mix of IT-friendly management, security and interoperability protocols to make video conferencing in a group setting a snap.
Marco’s video conferencing equipment from Cisco and Polycom offers:
- Advanced video technologies that deliver the highest quality, yet consume up to 50% less bandwidth than alternative solutions
- State-of-the-art cameras that allow for greater eye contact and a continuous whole-room experience with no field-of-view blind spots
- Microphones with better pickup range and noise reduction
- Audio built into the conferencing table
- Touch screen room automation systems that control everything from turning on displays, to connecting your laptop, to adjusting the room lighting
- Interoperability with the leading unified communications solutions that integrate with standards-based video phones, PC-based video solutions and third-party telepresence systems
- Complete, all-in-one systems that include everything you need for your data center infrastructure and your conference room equipment
- Customizable, a la carte and expandable options that will help you reap the most from your system for years to come