Communication is key. Do you have the technology?
It’s about one thing: helping your organization communicate more effectively. Generally, the size of your business dictates the size of your audio/video conferencing needs, but not always. You could be a small technology firm, in which case a high-end system would be important for your image and your need to connect with remote employees.
An audio conferencing system doesn't have to be extravagant. It can be but doesn't have to. A simple digital box on the conference table is all it takes to have a decent conference call. It’s much more professional than huddling around someone's cell phone or shouting across the room.
With audio conferencing, the phone is the most important part of the equation. We work exclusively with Polycom, Mitel and Cisco for our phones. We've built relationships with dozens of vendors, meaning we can get a pretty good deal on equipment and integrations.
Our organization functions as an example of our own video conferencing technology and capabilities. Marco has offices all over the Upper Midwest and beyond. It's important to stay connected with our offices and employees, and our video conferencing systems make it happen. We can video conference with our employees from their desks, other conference rooms and from offices in any other location. Everything is streamed in high-definition video and real-time audio.
The video conferencing systems we offer typically start in conference rooms or classrooms and then scale up or down from there. By up, we mean the system could get bigger with more screens, more projectors, more rooms and more locations. By down, the system could get smaller. It could be installed at an individual employee workstation or even go mobile.
Unified communications is an integrated suite of tools that puts all of your communication apps in one convenient place. Video conferencing is one of those easy-to-use tools. The suite also includes instant messaging, audio, Voice over IP and web conferencing. With unified communications, you can instantly see who’s online and who’s offline, who’s at their desktop or who’s away at a meeting, making staying in touch easier than ever.
Video Conferencing Equipment
Marco also offers video conferencing equipment. This could include the infrastructure in your data center to run and manage video and/or the equipment in conference rooms or offices where video conferencing takes place.
Today’s user-friendly technology makes it easier than ever to video conference right from your desktop or mobile device. But, sometimes you need to move beyond the confines of your desktop monitor or mobile device. When you need to go bigger, video conferencing equipment helps you bring high definition video conferencing to the big screen, allowing you to reach a larger audience with even more impact.
Marco offers advanced, bandwidth-saving technology that delivers a user-friendly and lifelike video conferencing experience. We combine the ideal mix of IT-friendly management, security and interoperability protocols to make video conferencing a snap.
Marco’s video conferencing equipment from Cisco and Polycom offers:
- Advanced video technologies that deliver the highest quality, yet consume up to 50 percent less bandwidth than the alternatives
- State-of-the-art cameras that support a continuous, whole-room experience with no field-of-view blind spots
- Microphones with pickup range and noise reduction
- Audio built into the conferencing table
- Touch screen room automation systems controlling everything from turning on displays, to connecting your laptop, to adjusting the room lighting
- Interoperability that integrates with standards-based video phones, PC-based video solutions and third-party telepresence systems
- Complete, all-in-one systems including everything you need for your data center infrastructure and your conference room equipment
- Customizable, a la carte and expandable options that will help you reap the most from your system for years to come